Tuesday 25 November 2008

Week 77 Weigh In

Finally a great weigh in at slimming world to report 5lb off this week, and I am back in control and back on track. I have meals planned for the next few days. It is my Birthday at the weekend, but I am sure that if i can be good up till then I should be able to get through it without a gain.

I have spinning booked today, and I have a good exercise plan for the rest of the week. I just have to stick to it and remain focused. I need to get back to the 8½ stone lost that I got to over a month ago. I have now lost 8stone 1lb again, but I feel very motivated and want to get this last 30lb off. I know that exercise is they key and i realise that i have slacked off recently, cause I did three classes on Sunday, and woke up feeling very stiff and aching and it made me think I had not been up as much as i should.

I am going to try and keep up with my blog, and report the bad as well as the good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 5 lbs loss this week Nic -- you' soon have the rest off!

Best wishes,
Sharon (ex blogger!)

Paul said...

Back on track again Nic, wish i could say the same for meself!

Great loss this week, you must be chuffed to bits. Well done.

nicnack31 said...

Thanks paul & Sharon , it is a relief to know that i can do it. Just now gotta keep at it, thats the hard bit.
Thanks for your support