Tuesday 11 November 2008

Week 75 Weigh in

Finally got a hold on things and had a maintain this week which I am happy about as I would have normally put on with being away at the weekend. I was really good right up till the show, and not terrible whilst there so i am back in control.

I have the last stay away show for the year this weekend, so if I can be extra good till friday night, i should be able to limit the damage, and being realistic, a maintain next week would be excellent.
Then I can really start to kick butt again and get my arse into gear, I have put on half a stone, which I am disaapointed with but I am motivated to sort it out.
Double spinning booked today, so that should be good for calorie burning, and keeping me on track for the weeke ahead.
I need to keep blogging as this helps me to see what I am doing, and at night keeps me out the fridge.
I have planned all my meals today, and having the Beef Kofta meatballs from the slimming world Curry feast book tonight for my tea.
I need to start loosing again, cause I really do want to do this.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Good to see you back online again, Nic. keep the faith, you'll soon shift that half stone. Just a minor blip in your tremendous progress!!

All the best
Paul

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic,

Glad to see you back -- best wishes with the winter months!

ttfn
Sharon