Tuesday 23 September 2008

Week 68 Weigh in

Not so good this week, a gain of 2lb. A little disappointed, as I didn't feel that I had strayed too far off course, but i can think of a few reasons why. It was one of those weeks last week where circumstances ment I just couldn't get to the gym. I do think that getting to the gym is crucial to my weight loss, and I need to try and get there 3 times a week. Last week I went once and i think that really shows.
Also at the weekend I had two cattle shows and that ment I didn't eat enough on Saturday and Sunday, which I also feel i need to eat plenty of free food to get my losses up.
This week I also have two shows but I am going to take more free food to eat so I don't stray on to snacks !!
This now means I have 27lbs to target, and I maybe wont get there for xmas, but I am still motivated and even a stone for xmas would be fab, and i still have a new dress to buy. Which i am going to leave buying till the middle of November. So its a case of how much can I loose and how much can I shape up at the gym before then. My motivation is still good and I still want to loose as much as possible.
On another plus side my back is much better this week, and i think having a few days off from the gym has helped this.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hey Nic,
Even when you've had a gain you seem to have control and know what's gone wrong. Am sure you'll lose the 2lb and then some next week. Keep going 2lb a week til xmas would get you to your target wouldn't it??
Paul

Paul said...

Hi Nic,
Hope you're alright, not seen an update for a while. Hope you're still sticking to the plan, you've done so well up to now.
Paul

nicnack31 said...

Hiya
I havent posted for a bit cause I have been away, and got a bit off track. Back on track now but dreading weigh in tonight, cause I know it will be bad news. But that will now make me more determined to sort things out.
Thanks for taking the time to comment, i will post news tomorrow.