Monday 1 September 2008

Did I Stay on Track ?

I worked very hard and yes i think i could say success . I did Studio Strength & Spinning on Friday night and stuch to plan for my tea when I got home, of Lamb Chops.

Saturday was also a good day as very busy, cattle washing first thing, which must be a good calorie burner, cause washing the car is supposed to be so I will try and equate it like that LOL .

I then Had a bacon & egg sandwich for my lunch which was really nice and set me up for going to the gym later. Did my spinning class, and I do feel that my knee is getting stronger. Its not perfect but it is feeling that i can work harder on it.

Sunday was at a cattle show, so lots of activity, Walking round and a little bad food, cause i submitted to a tray of chips and mushy peas, and two hot donuts (without sugar) but was like a saint for the rest of the day, and went and did studio strength and spinning with my friend Beck, and worked like stink ! I think some of the motivation was the chips and donuts I had ate and not wanting them to ruin my weigh in tonight.

It is the Woman of the Year award to night at slimming world, and I so need to be back to 8 stone lost when they read it out. I know 7stone 12 is a great achievement, but the 8 stone just sounds so much more.

We are having a party night tonight, so I have made a syn free (original) quiche, which tastes yummy, and have brought some of the asda good for you prawn crackery things, just need to check how many syns they are, i think they are about 2 syns per pack.

Watch this space for weigh in news, and who knows I may even post a couple of pictures from the party.

No comments: