Friday 5 September 2008

Its the Weekend

Going to the gym today to do spinning class and studio strength class. Been good syn wise this week have stayed away from chocolate and alcohol. I did have a naan bread last night, but only cause the low fat fish dish I had cooked myself was vile !! I was starving and had come back from the gym.
I sometimes do this and get get very disappointed with my cooking ability !!
But it will be ok tonight, as you cant go wrong with Pork Chops.

Gym planned for Sunday as well, may even try and do three classes on sunday, which should help for a loss on Monday.

My freind Beck is still on track as well and we are together this weekend, so hopefully we should manage to stay syn free, and keep each other motivated. I am hoping that I loose 2lb on monday, which will keep me on track for my Xmas target, and even if it is a little less I will still be happy, cause its still comming off.

No comments: