Thursday 11 September 2008

How the week is going

Well diet wise I had a 10 syn day on tuesday, and finally cracked the Slimming World Chip lark. They were delicious. They key is to buy the right potatoes, and don't cut corners with the method. I used my grans chipper and they were crinkle cut. I am having another green day today to eat the rest of the potatoes tonight.

Spinning & Hula Hooping tonight, and going to stay below 10 syns today. And do the exercise as well. Yesterday I went out for a meal and managed to do it in 12 syns, which i was really pleased about, so this week is going to plan so far. The only blip over the weekend will be a christening on Sunday, but I am going to try so hard and not let one day ruin my plans for a Christmas Target.

My knees at the moment feel much better, not perfect by a long way, but I can definately feel an improvement, the main niggle I have at the moment, is a bit of inner thigh strain, that wasn't helped by the long fall of the big horse (nicknamed Lanky) on Sunday. Allthough I couldn't have done that bad a job riding him as my sister wants me to ride him again.

So I am hoping for a good green day on plan today with exercise, its all looking good so far.
The plan is
Brakfast Eggy Bread and fresh tomatoes Eaten and enjoyed
Mid morning Apple & Banana
Lunch Melon & Strawberries with 2 muller lites
Mid Afternoon Grapes
Tea Syn free chips with egg (frylight) and baked beans
I will then have 10 syns to have whatever comes along !!!!
Watch this space

No comments: