Tuesday 2 September 2008

Week 65 Weigh in

Did I do it ?

Yes I lost the 4½ lb I put on last week, and when they read out my weight loss last night it was back to 8 stone 2lbs. I am going to try so hard to never let it say 7 stone something again.

I am also now not obese according to my BMI I am now just overweight. I never thought I would be so happy to be overwight !!

My consultant Jane who has been off for a few week s with a back injury managed to make it last night, and it was really great to see her. She gave me my Woman of the Year award. Last night I filled in the 15 page entry form to enter the district finals. Not sure i will get very far in it though, cause I am still on my weight loss journey and still need to loose another 2 stone, and I haven't really got any exciting stories to tell. But I am entering it anyway so watch this space... I will keep you all posted. It would be nice to get a bit further in the competition, would give me a real achievement, allthough i am happy with what I have achieved so far.

After a nice curry last night, with a garlic and cheese naan bread, I am allready firmly back on track this morning with a large breakfast this morning of eggy bread and cherry tomatoes. Not sure about what to have for lunch today, but I am going to have steak salad for tea tonight after the gym.

The gym today is one spinning class then a good 1-1½ hours in the gym with a work mate (Claire). I haven't been on the rower for ages and want to see if i can still hit the 9.20 mark for 2000meters. Still not sure it that is any good, but when I started going it was around 10.45 so even i can see an improvement. Got to work hard tonight, as won't make the gym tomorrow night, and thursday can only do Hula Hooping.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Brilliant stuff! Well done on getting to the milestone again. Don't worry about the BMI stuff too much either - doctors say waist measurement is a much more important guide and you must have taken quite a few inches off in losing 8 stone 2lb. Well done again.
Paul

Karyn said...

Congratulations! I'm not sure what 8 stone is....somewhere around 96lbs? I'm thinking I heard somewhere that a stone = 12 lbs something. Anyway, you've won an award for your loss!? WOO HOO

You do not have far to go....I'm sure you'll make your Christmas goal!

nicnack31 said...

Hiya Karyn

a stone is 14lbs so 8stone is 112lbs... I have now lost 114lbs and have a target of 145lbs so I am getting there

Nic
xx