Wednesday 3 September 2008

Becks Weigh in & the Gym

My Xmas challenge partner lost another pound this week so on our 35lb for Chrismas challenge we are both level pegging at 4lb each. She is gutted she only lost a pound, but I said to her every pound is a good pound, and she is loosing every week, so she is much more consistant.

Worked really hard at the gym last night, and really pushed myself in spinning and then had a really hard session in the gym. Managed 9.16 on the rower, which was good to say i hadn't been on for a while. I am going to try and do this more to get under 9 mins. No exercise for me tonight as I have a meal out tonight, so going to try and stay syn free all day, and I am driving tonight so they will be no alcohol worries. I am not going to have a pudding, so just the starter and main course to think about.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Hiya. You are doing really well, Nic. Anytime you want to drive, let me know and I'll drink the alchohol for you.....would help with the desserts if I could! xxx