Friday 19 September 2008

The Weekend

Where did the week go to this week. I have been very good food wise the last couple of days staying in line syn wise. My new best friend "Slimming World Chips" has definately helped, I had them again last night after the gym. Got the nack of getting them cooked a bit quicker, as i boiled them last night and put them in the fridge over night. Tonight I will be on plan for tea as it is allready made, I am having the minced beef wraps that were in Augusts magazine. I dont do many recepies out of the magazine but this has made me have a go and be more adventrous.

Allthough my back is still hurting a little from falling of my sisters horse last week, Spinning doen't aggravate it so that is a good thing, I was going to studio strength last night but it was cancelled. I suppose that is a good thing as my physio isn't back off her hols for another week and I have got four cattle shows in the next 8 days so i have got to keep going.
A busy weekend comming up which will be good for the diet cause I have planned tonight and tomorrow nights teas, and as long as I can stay away from the ice creams tomorrow and Sunday, i should have a loss for Monday. Looking forward to Sundays show, cause it has the trotting racing. Its at Hartington and we always enjoy this show. Dietwise i am going to take lots of fruit with me both days, and try and avoid anything too synful, as I do want a loss on Monday to make it four weeks in a row. Again 2lb will keep me on target. But i will be happy with a pound this week as i have had three good weeks of losses

No comments: