Friday 29 August 2008

Perhaps I was a little over ambitous

Perhaps my picture from yesterday of where I want to be by Xmas was a little far fetched !
Plastic surgery would be needed for that, but i hope you get the general idea. The picture of me in the black trousers was a stone ago and I want to loose another 2 stone 5lbs from now.

I have been almost saintly today, but with it being friday the Lottery Chocolates have been round at work today, but i did have something, a pack of fun size chocolate buttons, and I have counted them into my syns. I had to resist hard this morning the urge to pop on the scales but I haven't gone on. The gym was good last night i worked really hard in Spinning and then did Hula Hooping, which doesn't sound that much like hard work, but i work up a right sweat with three, yes three Hula hoops. I am finally making a bit of progress in the Hula Hooping department.

Tonight I have Spinning & Studio Strength booked, and I am going to try to work reall hard, cause I want and need a loss on Monday. I am going to try and up my weights a little at Studio Strength tonight, to help build a few muscles to try and fill a bit of the spare skin I have.

Tea tonight is going to be Lamb chops. with leeks and a low fat cheese sauce. I am also going to avoid anything sweet as a pudding tonight, and try and have fruit, cause I want to try and be under my syns today.

Got to find time today or tomorrow to make something for the Party on Monday night, I am either going to make an original syn free quiche or some eat smart sausages in a hot spicy sauce.
I have spinning booked tomorrow, and I am going to try and make it to the gym for at least an hour as well. I want to get on the rower and keep pushing my 2000m times.

Well I am going to try really hard all over the weekend, and there are no more pringles in the house, so that is good there are a few bits of chocolate but nothing too exciting, so I think I could be ok this weekend. Fingers crossed for weigh in on Monday night.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

It is good to visualize your goals. Even if you don't make it by Christmas, you will be well on your way!

Wendy said...

Your exercise plans have exhausted me!

You put me to shame :-)