Wednesday 20 August 2008

Disappointment

My freind had a first Slimming World weigh in last night and had lost a pound, which she was verry disappointed with, and I cam empathize with her totally as I only lost a pound on my first week and a pound and a half on the second week, so i can really feel for her. What I can stress is, that Slimming World does work as long as you stick at it, but then any diet will work as long as you stick at it.

We are both motivated towards our Christmas targets and know that there is hard work to come.

I cant even begin to imagin what i would look like with another 31lb off. I think now it wont change me too much, but just give me a better shape.

Exercise plans had to go out the window last night, as I had a poorly eye again, and had to come home from work and rest it. That led to big temptation in the food department, but i did manage to stick to my syn's even though I made myself a really horrible tea !!

Had the majority of my syn's so far today as it was Roast dinner today at work, so will be having free food for tea tonight after the gym.
Planning on havin Laughing Cow Lights and Ryvita, with pickled onions and tomatoes. Followed by strawberries and a mullerlight yogurt.
Hope they are still 4 for £1 next week cause i have become quite addicted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic,

Well done on another pound off + continuing the downward trend.

Sorry to hear about your poorly eye -- I also suffer with styes when I am over stressed or tired. I use some eye ointment ("Golden EyE") or something like that.

Hope it recovers soon.

Best wishes,
Sharon