Monday 4 August 2008

The Weekend

Friday lunchtime threw me off track a little with having all my syns at lunchtime. Wasn't intentional, but I was working on the theory that it would be better burning that off after work at studio strength (Weights ) and spinning. I did a good spinning session and then work really hard in studio, didn't put my weights up but i think i may next week.

Saturday food wise was very good managed to stay within my 15 syns but ate random food, but that is the beauty of slimming world. And i think that is why it suits me and I have managed to stick to it for over a year. Was ment to go spinning but my sister rang and said would i go riding with her. It was nice weather so i went but I had to cancel spinning.

Sunday Studio strength and spinning sunday night, was supposed to go to the gym as well with claire but at 3.30pm she cried off with a hangover, at which point that should have made me more determined than ever to go, but instead gave me and extra hour with my sister which gave me the oppurtnity to eat three fresh cream and jam scones !!! If I had gone to the gym that wouldn't have happened. It just goes to prove that i still have crap willpower, even though I have shifted 8 stone !!

But on the whole the weekend was ok, so would like a loss at weigh in tonight, but my body just doesn't feel like it. I think I need to up the free food intake a little more, allthough it is going to be a hard week this week as off to Bakewell show for three days with the Cattle tomorrow, then another cattle show on Saturday. (I do tend to stuggle a bit when we go to the shows, with the nice food in my way, the bad choices i make and of course the alcohol )

Anyway i will be syn free all day today till weigh in and if I have a loss i will have some syns tonight. If I dont have a loss i will be good tonight, as the rest of the week is going to be hard.
The going is getting tough now, and this last 33lb is going to be very hard .
But i did 8 classes last week so I hoping that, it has paid off. But the slow down has started.
Will post my weigh results tomorrow after class tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

8 classes last week? Wow!

Weekends need to include a bit of chill out time, and you still did some exercise !!!

Best wishes for the weigh in.