Thursday 31 July 2008

Still on track, but a little waver !

Yesterday.....
Exercise tick
2 litres of water tick
5 portions of fruit & veg tick
On Plan tick(ish)
Really good all day, had dinner at work as planned then went to the gym and did a really good spinning class and then went in the gym for over an hour. Beat my personal best on the rower for 2000m. (9.14) Dont really know hoe good it is, but it is the best time I have done, and I have seen and improvement down from 11.25mins.

Nipped in to tesco on the way home, brought all on plan food, including Mullerlights, which are 4 for £1 at the moment. Got home and had syn free sausages and salad. All going great guns, decided to have 2 pieces of chocolate, as used quite a few syns on my roast dinner at lunch time.

The phone rang, ended up chatting for over an hour, in which time I had ate the rest of the chocolate. Really annoyed with my self, as didn't even enjoy it as wasn't paying attention to eating it

But today is another day and I am not going to let that bog me down, so I am aiming to stay syn free all day today and have some nice lamb chops for my tea tonight.

PS
Thankyou sharon (http://goodbyetoallfat.blogspot.com/2008/07/introducing-my-super-slimmer-friend.html) for the lovely post. Everyone needs freinds like this, and I don't think that it matters tha you have never met them, its the fact that you can empathise with them, and know that there is some one out there like you
xx

3 comments:

Andrew(ajh) said...

Wow .. what a stunning difference ... you are looking stunning now. But, having been on the same journey myself I know that the biggest difference is how you "feel", not how you look ... would you agree.

Well done, and good luck with reaching the goal weight! I know you'll do it!

PS Found you from Sharons reference on her blog!

nicnack31 said...

I do Andrew feel much better, allthough I will say i do have to do a lot more with going to the gym 3-6 times a week, so sometimes I o feel tired, but it is the whole thing. The achievements when you get in defferent size clothes and boots zip up that never did. Its the little things that make the accomplishment

x

Anonymous said...

The best thing is to visualize the big picture and don't let those few miss step to bother you.
My trick to stop eating chocolate (because I love chocolate) is to not have in the house, it's the only way that I can control.
You should find some trick to help you in this manner.