Wednesday 30 July 2008

Tuesday A better week this week

Much better for the lifestyle change today. Stayed syn free all day, normal breakfast of eggy bread and fresh tomatoes, on warburtons healthy inside bread. Tuesday was a green day, as it was Jacket potatoes at work for lunch, so i had a large baked bean and cheese Jacket potato. 2 apples and a mullerlight yogurt.
Went to the gym and worked very hard by doing two spinning classes, the first one was not as hard as the second, as the normal instructor was not there for the first class.
Came home and had a noodle stir fry and I even weighed out 112g of chicken, i did have some prawn crackers with it but had them as my syns, and two small pieces of chocolate. Then had a bowl of syn free rice pudding with blackcurrents and blackberries. Managed to use all my milk so couldn't have a cuppa ! but it didn't matter as I was fast on by half 10.

All in all a good day on plan, and lots of exercise done.

Today I have booked in for Spinning then to a session in the gym with Claire.
Its Roast Dinner at work for lunch, so I will use my syns for that today then have a light tea when I get home tonight.
I hope this is not all too boring, but it does help to write these things down, and I really want to loose this last (hardest) 33lb ... well 33½ now with my small gain this week !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the remaining 33 lb, Nicola.

If Slimming World works for you then great. I think we all have to find what works for us.

Best wishes,
Sharon

WWSuzi said...

Wow you have come along way ;) I didn't have as much to lose but i'm also in the final stretch for the last few lbs!

Wendy said...

Hiya I'm here to cheer you on for that last 33lbs! What a brilliant job you've done so far, you clearly have things well under control and sound like a woman after my own heart :-)

Good luck, you can can do it!