Friday 25 July 2008

Another Night Out

Another meal out tonight, I know it is really nice to go out and I do appreciate that I have a good bunch of friends that like to go out, and like nice places to eat, but why does everything all seem to fall in the same week.
It thwarts the diet plans, but hey ho thats how it is, next week the diary is blank apart from gym classes booked, and another reflexology session, so next week looks good for the diet.
But that aside I am really looking forward to my night out with the girls tonight, haven't seen them all together for ages, I hope they will notice that I have lost some more weight. I have been on plan all day at work, no syns at all but plenty of food. I have no bad meals planned at the weekend, just got to stay away from the ice cream on Sunday, which if the weathe is nice will be very tempting .
I have booked two exercise classes over the weekend aswell , one I will definately be doing, but Sundays I may not be able to fit in.

I think if i keep on plan over the weekend the best I can hope for at weigh in on Monday is a maintain, which I will be happy with as I had a 5½lb loss last week.

No comments: