Thursday 24 July 2008

Reflexology

A few weeks ago I won a voucher for a reflexology session in a raffle. Well I went last night, it was lovely. I had read up about reflexology on the internet a little before going, and it can improve muscle tone and circulation, so I am hoping that it will help my fat legs !!! This is the one thing i really aim to change wih the last 33lb i need to loose.
I have been doing lots of exercise and loads on the legs, hence the backside has dissapeared... well nearly, but i still have fat knees and fat calves. I know I am making progress but they look worse now as they are a bit lumpy and wobbly !!! Does any one have any advice at all ???

I have booked a couple of sessions for the reflexology, so will have to see if that helps, if not it is some valuable me time .....

Diet wise yesterday was a good day right up till 10pm, when I had 10 pringles .... which would have been fine if I didn't have another 10 then another then another !!!! I wasn't able to exercise after the reflexology, which was a bit dissapointing, but that was some way responsible for the intake of pringles, that and my momentary lack of self control.

Back on plan with a vengence this morning, meal out tonight so I am staying syn free all day to save them for tonight. Also spinning before my night out, which will help.

No comments: