Tuesday 29 July 2008

Weigh In Week 60

It was Slimming World class last night, our normal leader is off with a bad back, so we had Tanja, she is just as nice as Jane, and the good thing about tanja is that she has lost 9 stone, so she has had a similar journey to me. A very small gain of ½lb. Not too worried with that after a 5½lb loss last week and three meals out and a takeaway. I did work very hard over the weekend though by keeping my syns right down and making sure that I kept the exercisie levels up even though I had been at a show, and felt knackered Sunday night. I was very strict all the days when I had a meal out and stayed syn free till the meal out, so I also think that helped.

No nights out this week so I am going to the gym as much as I can and being very good foodwise. I want to get back in the routine of losses. I have 33½lb to go to my target in 20 weeks which is an average or 1.65lb per week. I am hoping for a few good weeks to bring the average down to a lb a week.

Spinning tonight, then not sure what to do after that, may do double spin, or aerobics or the gym. May even go home and go for a run walk (my run walks at this stage have a lot of walk in them, as i have a week knee that should improve the more weight I loose, allthough I would have thought with loosing 8 stone i would have noticed more of a difference by now)

I am really motivated this week and there is nothing to stop in my way of getting a 2lb weight loss, and maybe start to get back on the loss train !!!!

No comments: