Tuesday 19 August 2008

Week 63 Weigh in

Hard work and being on track dows pay off, but then i knew that allready, but need to keep in this mindset to achieve my Christmas goal.

At weigh in last night I lost 4lbs, so that gets rid of the 2lb I have put on over the last couple of weeks and another 2 besides. I have manages to take two pound off my christmas countdown and it now says 31lb to go.

My personal mini target this week is 2lb, which over a Bank holiday weekend will be hard, but I want to get back in to regular losses, and I know I can do it, this week has proved that.
I also want the 2lb next week cause i have been nominated for woman of the year, and when they read my name out I want to be able to say I have lost 8½ stone and 2lb next week and the week after will nearly get me there. It is 16 weigh ins till a Chrismas Ball that i go to every year and I really want to go in a stunning black dress, and be able to say I have got to my target.
I dont think 2lb per week is too hard to achieve, especially as I am going to put the exercisie in and work hard at it cause i still really want this and I have slacked off sor long enough now !!!

It is my friends weigh in tonight, and she has been just as good as me, if not better, so I have my fingers crossed for her. She has the same time frame as me so we can motivate each other along the way.

I have booked in for Studio Strength (weights with Music like Body Pump) and Spinning tonight, and should be able to make the gym every night this week including saturday, and I have booked in for all of them.

Food wise today I have allready had a good breakfast and I am hoping to have a syn free lunch and either pork or Lamp Chops for tea tonight. The pork or lamb chops are are really quick option for me now I have got into using my George Forman.

Motivation is really high this week, and i just need to feel like this till weigh in next Tuesday, and really go for it this week. There are no meals out to stand in my way, just a local show at the weekend, but I am going to try so hard to not go off plan.

No comments: