Thursday 28 August 2008

Being Good & Trying Very Hard


No syns so far today, and prepared a virtually syn free tea to have when I get back from the gym tonight.
I really want to be back on track for Monday for the Woman of the Year Awards and also to get a new dress for this chrismas. When they read out how much weight I have lost I really want it to be 8 stone and not 7 stone something !!! I know that a couple of lb doesn't make much difference in the scheme of things but it is a big thing for me.
I dont expect to look like the picture but I have to visulise something and i need to keep looking at where I have gone from and to, and focus on where I want to go to.

Come From Now Want to be




















































1 comment:

Paul said...

Am so impressed with your progress. I thought I'd done well but am humbled by what you've achieved. Great blog - Will watch with interest!!