Wednesday 27 August 2008

Week 64 Weigh In

I am annoyed at myself this week cause I put on 4lb, i wasn't saint like but I did do 6 classes at the gym and was very active at Moorgreen Show lifting buckets of water for 8 cattle and feeding them and muck them out. I thought that that may have balanced out the Jack Daniels and cream cakes that I ate !!! Bad plan, it failed miserabally. I know what i have to do to rectify this and I have to loose at lease 2lb this week as i want to have lost 8 stone when they give me my award for Woman of the year.
I also really want to have lost another 2 stone by Christmas, so I have got to stop getting off track and kick myself up the butt. Have booked in for spinning tonight and tomorrow night and Hula Hooping tommorrow so that should get things moving again. I am planning before Monday to have had at least 8 hours at the gym and done stuff at home, like going for a walk and riding.
My mate beck had her weigh in as well last night and she has lost two lb, really pleased for her as she has worked really hard and deserved a good loss this week. Since our mini christmas challenge started i am on zero and she has lost 3, but I know I can turn things around.
I have to, cause its what i want to do

1 comment:

Dottie said...

You want it...you'll do it. That's how I feel about that type of stuff. Don't sweat the gain too much...just keep on track! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!