Monday 18 August 2008

WI week 62

After a few days at Bakewell Show, numerous Jack Daniels and Fish & Chips, I managed to put on a pound and a half. Very dissapointed with myself, but at least I know why it has happened. It is weigh in tonight, and I have been very good this week so I am hoping to repair the damage done, and get back on track for my Christmas goal of another 2 stone. I have done 4 exercise classes over the weekend, and even made a Quorn Lasange.

My best mate has been a great source of motivation today as she rejoined Slimming World last Tuesday, so we have been texting a lot, and that is really helping me, she also wants to loose 2 stone for xmas, so it will give me a new dieting buddy, this time last year I had one and it was a great motivator.

I will post tonights weigh in as soon as possible.

No comments: