Wednesday 22 July 2009

Week 112 WI

Well as promised I am back and writing things down again, and back on track with the diet and exercise.
Weigh in was no where near as bad as I thought. I put on 2lbs and and still at a total loss of 7stone 2lbs.
First mini target is to get back to 7stone 7lbs lost which I am going to try and do in the next couple of weeks, then onwards from there.
The gym is going well and I did a hard spinning class last night and will go again today, but it will be the gym as opposed to spinning.
Diet wise I am much better as I am eating healthier and staying relatively on par with syns allthough I am only on day two, but I do feel motivation is high.
I will do this and will get two stone off for xmas
21 weigh in's till xmas, scary i know but at two lb per week that could easily be 42lb which would put me at target, but alloing for a few slip ups along the way i can do 28 without too much stress. I really want to motivate myself to do this now.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Good to see you still doing well! Keep up the good work!
Losing 2lb a week is surely a big ask when you've lost so much already though? Don't set yourself too high a target and then become disappointed in not reaching it - any loss at all is to be applauded when you've already lost 7stone and then some!
Take care,
Paul

nicnack31 said...

I havent been very committed the last two months so i think one I focus I should do 2 lb a week as an average for at least the next month.
Glad to see you are still reading, and are keeping well

Nic