Monday 26 July 2010

Massive Kick Up The Butt

Right Confession time
I am putting weight back on, It has to stop. I am back at class with a vengance and want to get myself back on track and back loosing weight.
I could write a list of excuses down here as to what has gone wrong but i am not going to as its life and also me being weak and using events as a reason !!
I found that when I blogged more I was much more focused and was planning more so here I go again.
Not going to say yet how much I have put on, but I will when it starts comming back off, cause I am going to do it, and I am going to eventually get to my target of loosing 10 stone. Now a massive way to go to achieve that, but I will do it !
The gym and classes are still going to form a major part of my master plan, as are my slimming world classes.

No comments: