Tuesday 14 September 2010

Hows it Going

Well another 2lb off this week and there was 1½ off last week, so its comming off and if I can keep it up it will be two more stone for xmas.
Gym tonight where I am going to really start to push myself to get burning all the extra calories. I am still very focused and my personal motivation is very high.
I just wished i could have a few good weeks to make me feel I am making real progress.
Got to also stay as the groups biggest looser as I have a few people hot on my heels now with some good losses. By March next year when they award it I want to be back to * stone lost then onwards and upwards to 10stone lost and then keep it off.
I am going to try really hard again this week and reduce my syns right down , and stick to the minimum I can manage with
A green day today with chips and beans for tea tonight.

No comments: