Wednesday 1 September 2010

Weigh in 31st Aug 2010

I lost 2½ this week which I was a little disappointed with but it was a loss and 2lb per week would be 8 stone in a year. I have to now keep the motivation and focus of last week up and keep focused. Stability Ball and spinning tonight and I want to really start to push myself and really get burning those calories.

Next week would really like a good loss and be slimmer of the week and get back to the days of old. I started this week by having eggy bread and fresh tomatoes for breakfast and brought a chicken salad for lunch. Now the question is what to have for tea. I am on an original day so steak Salad would be nice and tick all the boxes. Might see if I could persuade my mum to nip and get me a nice piece from the butchers.
Going to up my water intake as well so that it will flush out all the fat !!! and keep me hydrated of course.

No comments: