Tuesday 31 August 2010

Bank Holiday Weekend

The final Bank holiday of the year & I managed to stay in control for once.
If anything I would have to say I perhaps didnt eat enough. Managed the gym on Friday night and worked really hard, then just had fruit & chicken for tea when I got in.
Depressed myself on Saturday and nipped up to Mcarthur Glenn (J28) to go to the addidas shop, got a great top from the Nike shop and some Fab new Reebok trainers, but the Addidas shop was a disaster, bought some cropped leggins for spinning and couldnt even get them over my hips and then got a Vest top that shows up every one of my rolls of flab !!! This has motivated me cause I now have to go back there again next weekend.
Then on monday someone took a few pictures of me at Moorgreen Show, with the cattle and posted them on Facebook and I look like I did when I was 22 stone !! Yet more motivation.
Add to that the motivation of beeing dumped by the bloke you thought was going to be your soul mate for the rest of your life and being on your own again at 38 and you should have shit loads of motiation .....
I have filled my food diary in religiously for the last week and I am going to keep that up as well, so its a big fingers crossed for a good loss tonight to restart me.

No comments: