Friday 27 August 2010

A very good week so far

So far I have made the gym every night this week and ate brilliantly. I am so motivated this week, just wished i could have this much resolve every week.
Went out last night and had steak salad and asked for it with no chips no jacket potatoe no peas no mushrooms and no onion rings and no salad dressing. My friend sat and ate a pudding and I had a black coffee, it felt to be that much in control and the food was really nice. I did have a sachet of mayonaise which I looked up this morning and it was 4½ syns... OMG . Just got to keep this up over the weekend then weigh in on Tuesday should be a breeze.
My personal circumstances have changed slightly (ie been dumped yet again) so i can be more focused on me an my weight loss and exercise.
Having a man in my life has made me drop that focus and cook nice food for him, which i consequentially eat as well. All that now is over his choice and I am gutted but that is the way it is. Cattle show this weekend but I am going to stay focused and in control

No comments: