Monday 2 March 2009

Did My Plans Come Off ??

Both diet and exercise this weekend have been top class. I so deserve a loss tonight and I hope I get one.
I did Spinning & Gym on Friday and had a go on the powerplate which was quite good.
Saturday did a long walk with the dog and then got my butt to the gym, and did the xtrainer & rower and some free weights, then a spinning class.

Tea was lovely I did slimming world chips and mushy peas with a small piece of cod, and the syn free rice pudding. How nice was that !

Sunday I became gym bunny extodinaire. I got up and took the dos out, and then went to do spinning and aerobics. Got home and took the dog for a proper long walk and then did another gym and power plate session and aerobics class, as I couldn't get to the studio strength class that I normally go to on a sunday.

Diet wise I have only gone over 15 syns once this week and that was on Monday which was treat night. So I am really hoping for a loss tonight. I haven't been this motivated for a long time, just need to hold on to it.
Fingers crossed and watch this space

No comments: