Tuesday 3 March 2009

Week 91 WI

Week 91......



Another 2lb off Yippee. I knew i deserved a loss last week, but I did feel it may have been a little more. Allthough I had lost 6lbs the week previous and 2½ the week before that.

I am now feeling like I have got back into the swing of it and would like to keep going this way for the next few weeks. I really must not let anything throw me off course food wise and I want to remain focused.



Circumstances have made it that I am not gyming tonight, but I am going to cook much healthier for tea and have a nice Green day tea of slimming world chips and mushy peas. I have some Rice pudding as well that I can also have and still keep my syns right down.

I have got back to loosing exactly 7½ stone (again) and now need to get back to that 8 stone mark. If i could do that before the end of March that would be fab, if not i will get there.



I also got slimmer of the week at group last night, and the nice thing was that was 2nd week running. It has been a very long while since that has been the case.



Motivation is still good and I am not wanting to eat the large ammounts of rubbish that I had been eating. Finally i am on the move.

So on plan today, meals planned for tommorrow, got to start to think about Thursday.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Well done Nic, keep going you're in the groove again!