Tuesday 2 February 2010

Im Back !!!!

Big kick up the arse time
Put on weight over christmas, got a lovely fella that likes me cooking nice things to eat, going out for nice meals.
Well back on track with Slimming World, lost 6½ lbs in January just need to continue that for each month of 2010 and I will be back to where I want to be.
Was ill the first two weekd of Jan so didnt make it back to the gym straight away but i was back last week, so apart from a niggling little shoulder injury there is nothing stopping me !!!
Lee (my fella) has been coming to the gym with me and will support me as he knows how much I want to do this, so I have no excuses at all.
Spinning & Studio Strength are the order of the day today, and also more regular blogging, I do like and enjoy the support from my online buddies.
Luckily I didnt put all my weight back on, but it has been enough to shock me back into control.
I have continued going to the slimming world classes so at least i knew exactly where I was weight wise and also cause I am a social team member, that is one of the reasons it was so easy to get back on track.
I have the gym booked 4 times this week and i will make it to all of them and maybe more, if i have time.
I will do this and at the moment motivation is high, just wished i didnt have to spend all day sat in front of the computer when i could be at the gym or out walking or something burning off calories !!! But for now I have to do this
Happy reading and keep commenting
x

1 comment:

Paul said...

Well done on getting back on track. I find when I stop going to SW I start to slip - think it keeps me honest about my weight which also went up big style over Xmas. Keep it up!
Paul