Friday 5 February 2010

Its the weekend

Well its the weekend I have been to the gym as planed, and I am going to try and get tomorrow and Sunday. I am finally feeling a bit fitter and in spinning my legs seem to be going round much faster, so i think that my belly must be starting to shrink, so that when I am sat on the bike there is more room for my legs to go round.
I have got spinning and studio strength class again today, and going to be ontrack diet wise and stay under 15syns. Tomorrow will be a little harder but sunday should be ok as I have planned to do a full roast dinner.
In my mind I would really like to loose 3lbs at weigh in on Monday as that would be the two pound I want to loose every week and then the pound I put on last week that was undeserved. In theory to get back on track it should really be 5lb but that is very unrealistic as i have has two meals out this week, allthough I have been very very good the rest of the time.
Quite hungry now so the choice is two satsumas or some grapes.
Got some new gym kit of the internet today from a company called TLC sport, i have ordered off them before and there stuff fits well and washes really well. So as well as feeling fitter this week i will look better in some nice new gym kit.
I am feeling very motivated and really need to have a good weekend this weekend, and I really want that loss for Monday.

No comments: