Tuesday 9 February 2010

Week 140WI

Week 140 weigh in

A good 2½lb loss this week, which I am pleased with after last weeks blip of a pound gain which I didnt feel i deserved. I seem to be getting a steady loss but I suppose I am just impatient and wish it would come off as quick as it goes on. But in real terms i did have three off plan meals in that so just imagin if i ever had a stunningly good week fully on plan !!

Well So far today I have been on a green day and I have had fruit for breakfast and a Baked bean and Cheese jacket potatoe for Lunch. Tea tonight is planned with Pasta and a small piece of garlic bread, and melon and a muller lite yogurt. Going to the gym as well so i should have no reason or in fact time to stray off plan. Got the gym planned in all week till Sunday even then I am trying to fit some thing in.

My shoulder is a little better and definately now feels as if it is on the mend.
I am keeping a comprehensive food diary as well which does seem to be helping.

No comments: