Monday 26 January 2009

Exercise over the weekend

Lots .....

Did quite well with it, but could have done better.

Friday night did spinning and then studio strength, and worked hard in both.

Saturday went for a very brisk 1 hour walk. Had a bit of pain in lower back from a cow pulling me on saturday morning, so didn't make spinning as i wanted to rest it an make sure i could do my walk with the girls on the sunday morning.

Sunday did about 6-7 miles with the girls from the gym that are starting to train for the moon walk in May in London. It was very muddy, but loved every minute of it.
I then did Aerobics, Studio and spinning last night. I was very careful with the weights in studio as my back was still a little sore. It feels better when I am walking and fine at spinning, so as long as I am careful it should be ok.

Food wise quite good over the weekend, no alcohol except a small mug of gluvine whilst on the walk with the girls, but i have been under syns all three days. I am also trying to very steadily reduce my portion sizes, and i am now only having one slice of bread with my breakfast. I had a little sneeky weigh on my home scales and it was reporting a 2lb loss, which is a little disappointing with all the hard work I feel i have put in, but not getting to dispondant till I have had my official weigh in tonight. So for the moment its a case of fingers crossed and wait and see !!!!!!!

No comments: