Wednesday 7 January 2009

New Years Resolutions

My New Years Resolutions

There aren't many but at least if they are wrote down at another point in time I can see if I achieved them, which will be interesting in December.

Obviously number 1 is to loose the weight I put on before Christmas and over Christmas, and then another two stone. I am not ready to say how much i put on yet, but I am working very hard to get it off

2. Get fitter and try to run. I live in the countryside and would love to be able to do some running, down side to this is that i live on a great big hill

3. go to bed earlier. A silly one but after comming home from the gym and having a bath i then seem to spend too many hours in front of the tv catching up with the sky plus.

4. Get to work earlier, i have got in to a bad habbit of just getting to work on time, i used to be a real early bird, i have no problems getting up for show's, it seems harder for work.

5. get on top of my spare room, that is full of clutter, and clothes that no longer fit, that I have been going to list on Ebay

Well there they are.... not an exhaustive list, but it is still written evidance

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hi Nic, if it'a any help I couldn't run at all before Slimming World'ing myself. I'm now in a team to run the London Marathon in April! My advice is:

Get a pair of good running shoes - this is paramount - some shoes have superb cushioning for the joints. Highly recommended!!!

Start off with small distances running and longer distances walking then gradually increase the running until there's no walking left!!

Stick at it. Also an ipod/radio is good idea if you run solo.

Hope thats of some help, keep up with your terrific success it's inspiring!