Tuesday 6 January 2009

Week 84 Weigh In

Finally good news to report and i am back on track and feeling more in control.
A loss of 2½lbs which to say they was a new years eve and news day in the week, it was really good. I was trying the new Slimming world Extra Easy Plan, which works.
The new plan allows you to have meat and pasta/potatoes in the same day all free. It was a bit wierd but got me through new year sucessfully. My aim is to have a loss at every weigh in during January, that should help me get back on track.

This week i should have nothing at all to throw me off track, and there will be no alcohol drunk at all for the next few weeks. At least !!!! I have the gym planned most of the week, and i am going to start to vary things a lot more. I went on the rower on Saturday before spinning and I realised i need to actually go in the gym more to get some variety. I have booked in for aerobics, studio strength, spinning and the gym this week. I am even going to do more walking at the weekend and possibly walk up town a bit at lunchtimes.

I am not going to write about my final target till I am 10lb awayfrom it cause as soon as I set it last time, I started to fail. All the way along when i never set a target i kept loosing, so i amd just going to keep plodding away at it for the time being, and just want to get back in to a pattern of actually loosing weight. I do have a couple of mini targets in mind, one of which is a challenge with an online buddy I have on a Slimming World Forum, which is a race to 13 stone, which will take me a while but I will get there. Also I want to have lost weight for the start of the cattle showing season in May which is when the food and drink becomes more of an issue.

Anyway the gym later and an original day for me today as I have lots of Lamb to eat up and tonight i have the rest of it, so it seemed easier to go back to basics today. Also the original and green days are going to shift the weight off quicker, and I could do with a New year boost to shift some of the Christmas weight that is going to take a while to get rid of !!!!!!
Anyway Motivation is sky high now, and I hope going to last for a good long while.

No comments: