Monday 12 January 2009

The weekend

Well I did lots of exercise and i am back on track with my weights at studio strength. I have got to start increasing the walking, and get back in the gym more. I need to improve on the rower and xtrainer. But there is time to do that.

Food wise not too bad and I am expecting a loss at weigh in tonight, and i do deserve it this week. It feels good to be back in control, and even when I had an impromptu invite out for lunch yesterday, i knew it wasn't going to ruin my whole week. But also I had been for a walk in the morning and went to the gym last night, so hopefully that will have counteracted it.

I am trying to reduce my portion sizes a bit now, as a new aim for 2009. Because i love my food and still love it, i am going to try to scale things down a little and only eat when I am hungry... Apart from breakfast. I do have my big breakfast every day, and that helps me stick to plan for the rest of the day.
On the Slimming World new Extra Easy plan , I have been getting on ok with it but i do enjoy my healthy extras and have found myself reverting back to original, quite a few days last week. I think I am going to use extra easy every now and then rather than the norm, as I know i can loose weight very successfully on original.

Anyway i am looking forward to weigh in tonight, which is a good feeling, and looking forward to the gym tommorrow.

No comments: