Thursday 22 January 2009

week 85 Weigh in

A satisfactory result due to have three meals out a loss of 1½lbs. That is 8½ lbs in three weeks, the disapponting thing is that i put 14lbs in 2 weeks over xmas !!

But at least it is comming off and I am feeling quite fit at the moment, allthough I have got to improve in the gym. I have got to get my times better on the rower. And get back to more cardio in the gym. I am going to try and do some extra in the gym on saturday.

Food wise this week I did have a meal out last night, but that is it now till next week, so i should be on for a loss this week. I would like to have a 2-3lb loss, cause I have lots of exercise planned between now and Sunday and I am going to work hard to achieve the results.
Spinning & Studio Strength later today so that should help as well and the same booked tomorrow.

I have been writing down all my food and exercise in a book and that is really helping, and also I have found out that my BMR is 1720, but i am going to try and find out a bit more about that. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing !!!

No comments: