Tuesday 13 January 2009

week 84 Weigh in

A great loss of 4lb. Really pleased that my hard work of last week paid off. I am gong to try and work harder this week cause i know that it will harder. I was Slimmer of the week this week, and it has been a long while since I have done that. I would like to get it again soon.

I did have a few more original days than i was going to have, but it has worked so I am going to keep up the good work. I have one meal out planned this week, and one night when I am not sure what will be happening food wise. But i know for sure both nights I wont be drinking, as I am going to drive both of them.
I am going to go for a walk every day this week at lunchtime as well, unless the weather is really bad, and that should help things along.
Fitness goals this week are more walking and improve rowing times and distance in the gym, whilst still doing other classes. I can see improvements with the weights in my studio strength classes.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Well done Nic, you deserve Slimmer Of Week with a loss of 4lbs! Great stuff.
Paul